You can transfer your license to another Nuagerie customer at any time. However, the following must be met:
- Must have been 90 days since purchase.
- Must be an Owned or One-Time license.
How to transfer a license
- You, the license owner, must open a ticket with us.
- The new owner must register an account with us.
- You must provide us with the new client's Full Name & Client ID. After you will be given a transfer invoice. After payment, we will give you a Key.
- The new client must contact us with 'Ref: Key here'.
- We will do the rest.
If you still have questions or concerns, make sure to contact us by opening a support ticket or by using our live chat feature.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
In order to resolve an unwanted email (spam) or bounce or failure problems with your email, our...
A CNAME record is utilized to map an alias name to a true domain name (often known as a canonical...
The addon domain function in cPanel allows you to host additional domains on your...
An Internet Protocol (IP) address is the series of numbers used to locate computers and...
What is an email redirection? Email redirections allow you to forward a copy of every email...