You can transfer your license to another Nuagerie customer at any time. However, the following must be met:
- Must have been 90 days since purchase.
- Must be an Owned or One-Time license.
How to transfer a license
- You, the license owner, must open a ticket with us.
- The new owner must register an account with us.
- You must provide us with the new client's Full Name & Client ID. After you will be given a transfer invoice. After payment, we will give you a Key.
- The new client must contact us with 'Ref: Key here'.
- We will do the rest.
If you still have questions or concerns, make sure to contact us by opening a support ticket or by using our live chat feature.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Domain Privacy Protection hides your information from the WHOIS, a global resource for...
An Internet Protocol (IP) address is the series of numbers used to locate computers and...
When configuring your web server settings, you could be asked to enter a particular port number...
When you sign up for a Nuagerie web hosting package, the first domain registered and/or...
FTP stands for File Transfer Protocol, which is a standard network protocol used for the transfer...