You can transfer your license to another Nuagerie customer at any time. However, the following must be met:
- Must have been 90 days since purchase.
- Must be an Owned or One-Time license.
How to transfer a license
- You, the license owner, must open a ticket with us.
- The new owner must register an account with us.
- You must provide us with the new client's Full Name & Client ID. After you will be given a transfer invoice. After payment, we will give you a Key.
- The new client must contact us with 'Ref: Key here'.
- We will do the rest.
If you still have questions or concerns, make sure to contact us by opening a support ticket or by using our live chat feature.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Once your domain expires, it immediately ceases to resolve on the Internet until it is renewed....
A Content Delivery Network, or CDN, is used to bring the visitor important website...
Once you've finished creating your website, you're probably going to want visitors to see...
Welcome to Nuagerie! In order to be able to access your various services, you need to access...
Thanks to our powerful backend service, our registration system should be as simple and pain-free...