You can transfer your license to another Nuagerie customer at any time. However, the following must be met:
- Must have been 90 days since purchase.
- Must be an Owned or One-Time license.
How to transfer a license
- You, the license owner, must open a ticket with us.
- The new owner must register an account with us.
- You must provide us with the new client's Full Name & Client ID. After you will be given a transfer invoice. After payment, we will give you a Key.
- The new client must contact us with 'Ref: Key here'.
- We will do the rest.
If you still have questions or concerns, make sure to contact us by opening a support ticket or by using our live chat feature.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
To change the password for your email: Log in to your CPanel Under Mail, click...
In order to resolve an unwanted email (spam) or bounce or failure problems with your email, our...
On a shared web hosting server, all users share a finite amount of resources at any given...
A Content Delivery Network, or CDN, is used to bring the visitor important website...
You can easily open a Nuagerie support ticket – or check the status of an existing one...