You can transfer your license to another Nuagerie customer at any time. However, the following must be met:
- Must have been 90 days since purchase.
- Must be an Owned or One-Time license.
How to transfer a license
- You, the license owner, must open a ticket with us.
- The new owner must register an account with us.
- You must provide us with the new client's Full Name & Client ID. After you will be given a transfer invoice. After payment, we will give you a Key.
- The new client must contact us with 'Ref: Key here'.
- We will do the rest.
If you still have questions or concerns, make sure to contact us by opening a support ticket or by using our live chat feature.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
An Internet Protocol (IP) address is the series of numbers used to locate computers and...
When your website or eCommerce store starts becoming sluggish and your hosting provider has...
To change the password for your email: Log in to your CPanel Under Mail, click...
Most blogs and small business websites online run on shared web hosting plans. Shared hosting is...
A CNAME record is utilized to map an alias name to a true domain name (often known as a canonical...