You can transfer your license to another Nuagerie customer at any time. However, the following must be met:
- Must have been 90 days since purchase.
- Must be an Owned or One-Time license.
How to transfer a license
- You, the license owner, must open a ticket with us.
- The new owner must register an account with us.
- You must provide us with the new client's Full Name & Client ID. After you will be given a transfer invoice. After payment, we will give you a Key.
- The new client must contact us with 'Ref: Key here'.
- We will do the rest.
If you still have questions or concerns, make sure to contact us by opening a support ticket or by using our live chat feature.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
A CNAME record is utilized to map an alias name to a true domain name (often known as a canonical...
Once your domain expires, it immediately ceases to resolve on the Internet until it is renewed....
What is an email redirection? Email redirections allow you to forward a copy of every email...
File Transfer Protocol (FTP) is a standard method for transferring files to and from...
Domain Privacy Protection hides your information from the WHOIS, a global resource for...