Introduction to cPanel
The control panel in cPanel allows you to perform multiple complex tasks in seconds through a web interface. Each hosting account receives a secure access to cPanel with its own unique username and password.
To give you an overview, here is a short list of the options available in cPanel:
- Manage your files with File Manager
- See your traffic statistics for your site (you can see who visits, where they come from, and which pages they browse)
- Create a new email address, or check your emails online (with Webmail access)
- Create and manage your databases
- Use the Web Creator, which allows you to create a professional website in minutes
- Install software such as blogs, forums, or even shopping carts
- and much more!
To connect to your cPanel:
Enter the following address in your browser: http://www.yourdomainname.com/cpanel (where yourdomainname.com is your domain name).
When requested, enter your cPanel username and password, as specified in your welcome email.
You can also connect to your cPanel via your Customer Area under My Domains.
- 2 Users Found This Useful
cPanel makes it really easy to create and manage new email addresses for your domain. In order to...
Log in to your Nuagerie Client Area: https://www.nuagerie.com/client-area Click on My...
You will receive a “550 Mailbox quota exceeded” error when you attempt to send an...
Cron jobs can easily be deleted from cPanel. Here’s how: Log in to cPanel through...
cPanel supports the possibility of selecting different PHP versions for your different domains....