Introduction to cPanel
The control panel in cPanel allows you to perform multiple complex tasks in seconds through a web interface. Each hosting account receives a secure access to cPanel with its own unique username and password.
To give you an overview, here is a short list of the options available in cPanel:
- Manage your files with File Manager
- See your traffic statistics for your site (you can see who visits, where they come from, and which pages they browse)
- Create a new email address, or check your emails online (with Webmail access)
- Create and manage your databases
- Use the Web Creator, which allows you to create a professional website in minutes
- Install software such as blogs, forums, or even shopping carts
- and much more!
To connect to your cPanel:
Enter the following address in your browser: http://www.yourdomainname.com/cpanel (where yourdomainname.com is your domain name).
When requested, enter your cPanel username and password, as specified in your welcome email.
You can also connect to your cPanel via your Customer Area under My Domains.
- 2 Users Found This Useful
If yourdomain.com/cpanel and yourdomain.com/whm both go to a 500 internal error page instead of...
cPanel offers a wide variety of services for you and your growing business. The control panel is...
Anyone can access subdirectories of public_html (folder containing all the public files of your...
What is cPanel? cPanel is a web hosting control panel that allows web hosting owners to manage...
To install cPanel & WHM on your server, run the following command: cd /home &&...