Here are different reasons and solutions to resolve problems connecting to your cPanel.
If you are prompted to enter your username and password, but the system does not accept the ones you are providing:
- It's possible that you are entering the wrong login credentials. Double-check that you are using the right username and password. When copy-pasting your username and password from an email, make sure there are no trailing spaces that could cause this error. If the problem persists, try resetting your password.
- If you transferred your domain to us from another provider, make sure your domain's DNS points to ours and that you have waited 24 hours after changing your DNS to allow for the propagation delay. Otherwise, you may be trying to connect to a different server.
- Our security systems may have blocked you because you tried to connect too many times using invalid passwords. Please contact us if you still are having issues.
No window prompts the login info or the web browser says the page cannot be found.
- Make sure to type in the right address? The first thing you should do is double-check the URL. You can use www.yourdomain.com/cpanel but if your domain name is not functional then you will need to use the permanent address for your cPanel (generally of the form http://username.nuagerie.com/cpanel, where username is your cPanel username); this address will be included in your account opening email. You may also try the cPanel Access link from the Client Area, under Products/Services.
- Your network may be blocking access to secure websites. You may then try the non-secure access through http://cpanel.yourdomain.com in your browser. Also, try to disable your firewall or antivirus. If you are behind a corporate firewall, you may need to contact your network administrator.
- Our firewall may be blocking you. Try to view your regular website (not cPanel). If it doesn't load at all, our firewall may be blocking you specifically (or your network) from accessing our servers. This may be due to too many failed connection attempts or due to some insecure scripts on your account.
If the problem persists, please open a support ticket and specify your IP address so we can remove you from our blocked list. You can see your IP address here: http://www.myip.net/
- 1 Users Found This Useful
Ways To Minimize Bandwidth Usage The best way to avoid excessive server resource usage is to...
Wildcard subdomains are a useful cPanel feature that allows you to direct non-existing subdomains...
An email forwarder, as the name suggests, will forward all incoming emails to another address or...
Occasionally, WHM or cPanel might experience errors that can only be resolved by updating the...
To install cPanel & WHM on your server, run the following command: cd /home &&...