- Log in to your Nuagerie Client Area: https://www.nuagerie.com/client-area
- Click on My cPanel. If you have more than one domain associated with your Nuagerie account, click on the appropriate domain link, then enter your cPanel password if required.
- Select the Change Password icon in the Preferences group to modify your cPanel password.
- Enter your Old Password.
- Enter a New Password and confirm it again. Please ensure your password is strong. To create a random secure password, use the Password Generator provided.
- Click the Change your password now! button.
Remember that you have more than one password with Nuagerie, and changing this password only changes your cPanel and FTP access. You also have a client area password which will not be updated by making this change.
Forgot your cPanel password?
If you have forgotten your cPanel password, please open a support ticket. To open a support ticket, please log in to your Nuagerie Client Area: https://www.nuagerie.com/client-area.
For support ticket tips/info, click here.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
What is an alias? An alias is a special domain name configuration that allows a second domain...
cPanel is a control panel with which you can manage almost any element of your cPanel hosting...
Exporting Your Database Follow these steps. Open phpMyAdmin. Click the name of the...
Error: curl: (6) Could not resolve host: securedownloads.cpanel.net; Unknown error Fix:...
You can do this by running this command in SSH: /usr/local/cpanel/cpkeyclt It should...