- Log in to your Nuagerie Client Area: https://www.nuagerie.com/client-area
- Click on My cPanel. If you have more than one domain associated with your Nuagerie account, click on the appropriate domain link, then enter your cPanel password if required.
- Select the Change Password icon in the Preferences group to modify your cPanel password.
- Enter your Old Password.
- Enter a New Password and confirm it again. Please ensure your password is strong. To create a random secure password, use the Password Generator provided.
- Click the Change your password now! button.
Remember that you have more than one password with Nuagerie, and changing this password only changes your cPanel and FTP access. You also have a client area password which will not be updated by making this change.
Forgot your cPanel password?
If you have forgotten your cPanel password, please open a support ticket. To open a support ticket, please log in to your Nuagerie Client Area: https://www.nuagerie.com/client-area.
For support ticket tips/info, click here.
- 1 Users Found This Useful
Error: curl: (6) Could not resolve host: securedownloads.cpanel.net; Unknown error Fix:...
cPanel offers a wide variety of services for you and your growing business. The control panel is...
You will receive a “550 Mailbox quota exceeded” error when you attempt to send an...
Hotlink protection is a security feature in cPanel designed to reduce bandwidth consumption. It...
Cron jobs can easily be deleted from cPanel. Here’s how: Log in to cPanel through...