You can easily open a Nuagerie support ticket – or check the status of an existing one – through your Nuagerie Client Area.
To do so, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your Client Area: https://www.nuagerie.com/client-area
- Click on the Tickets tab
- Click on the Open Ticket option underneath the Support Menu
- Your Name and Email Address will be prepopulated.
- Enter a Subject, choose the Department you wish to submit the ticket to and enter the Ticket Details in the message box
- If required, you may also add an attachment.
- Click the Submit button.
To review an existing ticket:
- Log in to your Nuagerie Client Area: https://www.nuagerie.com/client-area
- From the Tickets tab you can view and sort all tickets associated with your account.
- To reply to a ticket, click the View icon and then click the Reply button. Once finished, click the Submit button.
Can’t find a particular ticket?
To serve you better, there are times that our support team will combine tickets that deal with the same issue. Please review your other tickets as you’ll likely find the information you’re looking for.
- 1 Users Found This Useful
A Content Delivery Network, or CDN, is used to bring the visitor important website...
Once your domain expires, it immediately ceases to resolve on the Internet until it is renewed....
Below you will find links to download popular FTP programs: Free FTP Programs These...
Your domain name is your online identity, and will (hopefully) stay with you for a long...
What is an email redirection? Email redirections allow you to forward a copy of every email...