Welcome to Nuagerie!
In order to be able to access your various services, you need to access your Nuagerie Client Area. You can do so by clicking the link on the top right of the website called "Client Area", clicking here, or by typing
into your URL.
Connect with Social Media
Now, it's also possible to connect to the Client Area with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ account.
In order to be able to connect via social media, you have to connect your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ account to your Nuagerie account.
To do so:
- Log into your Nuagerie client area.
- Click the "Client Area" button at the top of the site. A drop down menu should appear - select My Account
- Under the side menu "My account", click on the button called "Security Settings".
- Under the section titled Linked Accounts, select the button corresponding to the social media account you wish to connect and then sign in.
- Make sure to log in with correct login credentials!
- Once you have allowed access, you are now able to log into your Nuagerie Client Area via your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+
If you still have questions or concerns, please contact us by opening a support ticket or by using our live chat feature.
- 1 Users Found This Useful
Most blogs and small business websites online run on shared web hosting plans. Shared hosting is...
When you sign up for a Nuagerie web hosting package, the first domain registered and/or...
You can transfer your license to another Nuagerie customer at any time. However, the following...
When configuring your web server settings, you could be asked to enter a particular port number...
Almost 1.9 billion records containing personal data have been compromised between January 2017...