Welcome to Nuagerie!
In order to be able to access your various services, you need to access your Nuagerie Client Area. You can do so by clicking the link on the top right of the website called "Client Area", clicking here, or by typing
into your URL.
Connect with Social Media
Now, it's also possible to connect to the Client Area with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ account.
In order to be able to connect via social media, you have to connect your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ account to your Nuagerie account.
To do so:
- Log into your Nuagerie client area.
- Click the "Client Area" button at the top of the site. A drop down menu should appear - select My Account
- Under the side menu "My account", click on the button called "Security Settings".
- Under the section titled Linked Accounts, select the button corresponding to the social media account you wish to connect and then sign in.
- Make sure to log in with correct login credentials!
- Once you have allowed access, you are now able to log into your Nuagerie Client Area via your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+
If you still have questions or concerns, please contact us by opening a support ticket or by using our live chat feature.
- 1 Users Found This Useful
You can easily open a Nuagerie support ticket – or check the status of an existing one...
Your domain name is your online identity, and will (hopefully) stay with you for a long...
FTP stands for File Transfer Protocol, which is a standard network protocol used for the transfer...
What is an email redirection? Email redirections allow you to forward a copy of every email...
Once your domain expires, it immediately ceases to resolve on the Internet until it is renewed....