Once you have configured the backup for your server and the first backup has been taken, you can easily restore your application. Just follow these simple steps.
Step 1: Go to Application Management
Log into your cPanel control panel. Click on Applications and then select your target application from the list or type in Backup Restoration into your search bar.
Step 2: Choose Restore Point
- Under the Application Management area, click on the Restore section.
- From the drop-down, choose the restore point to restore from (more or less restore points will appear depending on the number of backups that you have taken).
- Click on Restore to begin the restoration of your application.
- You also have the option to Restore Subdomains, Restore Mail Configurations, and even restore your MySQL database on the side.
Note: Please make sure that you have sufficient disk space before proceeding with the Restore operation. We recommend at least 2.5x space for Application data. For instance, if your current Application data is 100MB, we recommend you have at least 250MB of free disk space for the Restore operation.
Step 3: Restore Process
Once the restore process starts, the total restore time will depend on the size (files and database) of your application.
Step 4: Application Successfully Restored
Once the restore process has been completed, you will get a notification in a message box.
That’s it! You have now learned how to restore an application.
- 2 Users Found This Useful
In cPanel, the powerful web hosting control panel, there is an...
It's important to keep always have a backup of your site. Here's how to do so manually:...
Log in to your Nuagerie Client Area: https://www.nuagerie.com/client-area Click on My...
If for whatever reason, you need to block a specific IP address from accessing your website, you...
You will receive a “550 Mailbox quota exceeded” error when you attempt to send an...