If for whatever reason, you need to block a specific IP address from accessing your website, you can deny it access by adding it to a "blacklist". cPanel gives you the option to blacklist an IP easily.
- First, log in to your cPanel account - either through your Client Area or by typing in
- Next, scroll down to the Security section and click on the IP Blocker icon (or simply type it into the search bar provided)
- Under the Add an IP or Range option, enter the address you want to block. For example:
- Single IP address: 192.168.0.1
- Range: 192.168.0.1-192.168.0.40
- Implied Range: 192.168.0.1-40
- CIDR Format: 192.168.0.1/32
- Implies 10.*.*.* — 192.
- Click on the Add button
The IP address or range can no longer access your website.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Overview Your DNS cache stores the locations (IP addresses) of web servers that contain web...
What is cPanel? cPanel is a web hosting control panel that allows web hosting owners to manage...
Exporting Your Database Follow these steps. Open phpMyAdmin. Click the name of the...
You can redirect www accesses of your domain to the non-www version using the cPanel Redirections...
cPanel offers a wide variety of services for you and your growing business. The control panel is...