If for whatever reason, you need to block a specific IP address from accessing your website, you can deny it access by adding it to a "blacklist". cPanel gives you the option to blacklist an IP easily.
- First, log in to your cPanel account - either through your Client Area or by typing in
- Next, scroll down to the Security section and click on the IP Blocker icon (or simply type it into the search bar provided)
- Under the Add an IP or Range option, enter the address you want to block. For example:
- Single IP address: 192.168.0.1
- Range: 192.168.0.1-192.168.0.40
- Implied Range: 192.168.0.1-40
- CIDR Format: 192.168.0.1/32
- Implies 10.*.*.* — 192.
- Click on the Add button
The IP address or range can no longer access your website.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Cron jobs can easily be deleted from cPanel. Here’s how: Log in to cPanel through...
Occasionally, WHM or cPanel might experience errors that can only be resolved by updating the...
You can do this by running this command in SSH: /usr/local/cpanel/cpkeyclt It should...
1. Click on the MySQL icon. You can create a database via your control panel by clicking on the...
Wildcard subdomains are a useful cPanel feature that allows you to direct non-existing subdomains...