If for whatever reason, you need to block a specific IP address from accessing your website, you can deny it access by adding it to a "blacklist". cPanel gives you the option to blacklist an IP easily.
- First, log in to your cPanel account - either through your Client Area or by typing in
- Next, scroll down to the Security section and click on the IP Blocker icon (or simply type it into the search bar provided)
- Under the Add an IP or Range option, enter the address you want to block. For example:
- Single IP address: 192.168.0.1
- Range: 192.168.0.1-192.168.0.40
- Implied Range: 192.168.0.1-40
- CIDR Format: 192.168.0.1/32
- Implies 10.*.*.* — 192.
- Click on the Add button
The IP address or range can no longer access your website.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
The highly popular control panel supports well over 30 languages, including French, Spanish, and...
To redirect a domain name (example: mydomain.com) to another Internet address (example:...
cPanel makes it really easy to create and manage new email addresses for your domain. In order to...
Wildcard subdomains are a useful cPanel feature that allows you to direct non-existing subdomains...
Often while troubleshooting your client's mail issues, you will be required to find out which...