If for whatever reason, you need to block a specific IP address from accessing your website, you can deny it access by adding it to a "blacklist". cPanel gives you the option to blacklist an IP easily.
- First, log in to your cPanel account - either through your Client Area or by typing in
- Next, scroll down to the Security section and click on the IP Blocker icon (or simply type it into the search bar provided)
- Under the Add an IP or Range option, enter the address you want to block. For example:
- Single IP address: 192.168.0.1
- Range: 192.168.0.1-192.168.0.40
- Implied Range: 192.168.0.1-40
- CIDR Format: 192.168.0.1/32
- Implies 10.*.*.* — 192.
- Click on the Add button
The IP address or range can no longer access your website.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
This guide will assist you on how you can make a backup of all the applications on your server....
What is an alias? An alias is a special domain name configuration that allows a second domain...
Log in to your Nuagerie Client Area: https://www.nuagerie.com/client-area Click on My...
Ways To Minimize Bandwidth Usage The best way to avoid excessive server resource usage is to...
Cron jobs can easily be deleted from cPanel. Here’s how: Log in to cPanel through...