If for whatever reason, you need to block a specific IP address from accessing your website, you can deny it access by adding it to a "blacklist". cPanel gives you the option to blacklist an IP easily.
- First, log in to your cPanel account - either through your Client Area or by typing in
- Next, scroll down to the Security section and click on the IP Blocker icon (or simply type it into the search bar provided)
- Under the Add an IP or Range option, enter the address you want to block. For example:
- Single IP address: 192.168.0.1
- Range: 192.168.0.1-192.168.0.40
- Implied Range: 192.168.0.1-40
- CIDR Format: 192.168.0.1/32
- Implies 10.*.*.* — 192.
- Click on the Add button
The IP address or range can no longer access your website.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
To install cPanel & WHM on your server, run the following command: cd /home &&...
An email forwarder, as the name suggests, will forward all incoming emails to another address or...
What is an alias? An alias is a special domain name configuration that allows a second domain...
Introduction to cPanel The control panel in cPanel allows you to perform multiple complex...
Error: curl: (6) Could not resolve host: securedownloads.cpanel.net; Unknown error Fix:...