If for whatever reason, you need to block a specific IP address from accessing your website, you can deny it access by adding it to a "blacklist". cPanel gives you the option to blacklist an IP easily.
- First, log in to your cPanel account - either through your Client Area or by typing in
- Next, scroll down to the Security section and click on the IP Blocker icon (or simply type it into the search bar provided)
- Under the Add an IP or Range option, enter the address you want to block. For example:
- Single IP address: 192.168.0.1
- Range: 192.168.0.1-192.168.0.40
- Implied Range: 192.168.0.1-40
- CIDR Format: 192.168.0.1/32
- Implies 10.*.*.* — 192.
- Click on the Add button
The IP address or range can no longer access your website.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Once you have configured the backup for your server and the first backup has been taken, you can...
What is an alias? An alias is a special domain name configuration that allows a second domain...
cPanel supports the possibility of selecting different PHP versions for your different domains....
Occasionally, WHM or cPanel might experience errors that can only be resolved by updating the...
cPanel and WHM have gone through some serious upgrades to their Email Hosting features...