If for whatever reason, you need to block a specific IP address from accessing your website, you can deny it access by adding it to a "blacklist". cPanel gives you the option to blacklist an IP easily.
- First, log in to your cPanel account - either through your Client Area or by typing in
- Next, scroll down to the Security section and click on the IP Blocker icon (or simply type it into the search bar provided)
- Under the Add an IP or Range option, enter the address you want to block. For example:
- Single IP address: 192.168.0.1
- Range: 192.168.0.1-192.168.0.40
- Implied Range: 192.168.0.1-40
- CIDR Format: 192.168.0.1/32
- Implies 10.*.*.* — 192.
- Click on the Add button
The IP address or range can no longer access your website.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Introduction and overview Cron jobs are commands used to schedule tasks that must run...
Once you have configured the backup for your server and the first backup has been taken, you can...
If yourdomain.com/cpanel and yourdomain.com/whm both go to a 500 internal error page instead of...
cPanel makes it really easy to create and manage new email addresses for your domain. In order to...
cPanel is a control panel with which you can manage almost any element of your cPanel hosting...