cPanel supports the possibility of selecting different PHP versions for your different domains. For example, if you have Domain1 and Domain2 as part of your cPanel account, and you want to use PHP 7.0 on Domain1 and PHP 5.2 on Domain2, you can set this up directly from your cPanel.
- First log into your cPanel account - either through your Client Area or by typing in
- Go to the Software section and click on the MultiPHP Manager icon. (You can also type it into the search bar provided)
- Check the box next to the domain you want to configure.
- On the right, you will see the option “PHP Version” with a drop-down menu. Select the appropriate PHP version and then click Apply.
- Then simply do this again for each domain you want to configure.
Now your domains should have the correct PHP version.