cPanel makes it really easy to create and manage new email addresses for your domain. In order to create a new one:
- Log in to your cPanel account - either through your Client Area or through
- Scroll down to the Email section and click on the Email Accounts icon (you can also type it in the search bar provided)
- Enter the name of the email address you want to create and then choose which domain it will be for
- Enter the password for the new account or use the password generator provided
- Enter the Mailbox Quota you want the account to have
- Click on Create Account.
Once the account is created, it will appear in the Email Accounts tab