The most popular Content Management System (CMS) on the Internet, WordPress, makes creating a new website extremely easy. Without needing to know anything about web programming, WordPress allows you to change the theme of your website - it does it all for you!
- First, log in to your WordPress Admin Dashboard.
- Under the dashboard menu, go to the Appearance tab and click on the Themes option that appears.
- Click on Add New
- In the Add Themes page, you can browse through the large selection of themes WordPress has in its library. Hovering your mouse over an option will give you 2 different options - Activate and Live Preview
- Once you've selected the theme you want to use, click on Install. WordPress will automatically download the necessary files to your system.
- Once installed, simply click on Activate. The theme should now be implemented on your website!
If you still have questions about WordPress themes, feel free to contact us by opening a support ticket or by using our online live chat feature.